Resolved Resource hidden

G

GiveMeYourAddons

Some of your resources are hidden. This is very annoying, because I came here to download something, which required me to register, which of course took me away from the resource, then upon finally getting the email I could not find the resource here and by that time couldn't exactly remember the name of that add-on, and so I had to go through my browser history just to find it.

Please do not hide resources (or correct the code you are using that is hiding them)

Liam

Developer
Local time
Today, 16:17
Some of your resources are hidden. This is very annoying, because I came here to download something, which required me to register, which of course took me away from the resource, then upon finally getting the email I could not find the resource here and by that time couldn't exactly remember the name of that add-on, and so I had to go through my browser history just to find it.

Please do not hide resources (or correct the code you are using that is hiding them)
What do you mean they're hidden? They shouldn't be hidden. Can you give me an example of what you're seeing?

I'll check the permissions now, but I don't believe they're hidden...

P.S Hi Adam, interesting username.

G

GiveMeYourAddons

What do you mean they're hidden? They shouldn't be hidden. Can you give me an example of what you're seeing?

I'll check the permissions now, but I don't believe they're hidden...

P.S Hi Adam, interesting username.
Not all the add-ons where showing up, but they are now, so I can't reproduce this. Sorry. (It's working now).

Yes, it's a truthful name. I don't like being made to register to get things. lol